Group Auto- Auto Care
What is Group Auto - Auto Care
AutoCare is a network of easily identified independent service and repair garages. Each garage satisfies strict criteria of high standards of workmanship and the use of only the best quality parts and consumables. Garage technicians regularly attend accredited training courses to ensure they master the latest vehicle technologies. Government legislation now means that no matter how new your vehicle, provided all parts fitted are of the necessary quality standard, you can have it serviced wherever you like and not invalidate your warranty.
The AutoCare Code of Practice
- All work to be carried out using only first class quality parts and lubricants
- Only undertake work which has your prior authorization
- Regularly train our staff so that they know how to take care of your vehicle
- Respect the price indicated in our quote
- Provide you with a clearly laid-out invoice
- Look after your vehicle
- Respect agreed deadlines
- Inform you and advise you if we find anything wrong with your vehicle.
- Our most important undertaking is to look after you
The programme is operated by Group Auto Union UK & Ireland Limited (GROUPAUTO) and is part of a 6000 strong European network known as EuroGarage.